- Candidates should read all the instructions for filling out the forms.
- They should carefully read the instructions and information related to the eligibility criteria, the list of required documents, and the last date of registration.
- Candidates should carefully fill out their online application form.
- The applicants must carefully note the last date of registration and fee submission because, in many cases, the last date of fees submission via online medium differs from the offline medium.
- Applicants should fill in all the required personal details in their application form. They should ensure that the information they are entering is the same, which is provided in their certificates.
- They must keep the required documents with themselves, so in case of any conflict, they can extend the proof of correction or legal compliance.
- Candidates should ensure they put the scanned thumb impression, signature, passport size image, and declaration (wherever required) in the specific section of their application form. They should follow the process to scan their photographs and signatures according to the guidelines/instructions given there.
- Once candidates finish filling out their applications forms, they should take 2 print-outs of the forms. They should send one copy to the concerned offices and keep one for any future reference.